Objectives of the B.Ed. Course
- To enable the students teacher to understand about the relationship between Philosophy and education and implications of philosophy on education.
- To enable trainee teacher to acquire knowledge and understanding of stages of human development task with special reference to adolescent learners.
- To enable the student teacher to develop the skill necessary to compute important statistical estimates and interpret the test scores by applying them.
- To enable the student teacher to understand that development of Education influenced by Socio-Political forces of the time.
- To enable the student teacher to know the present structure and curriculum of secondary and higher secondary education in Maharashtra.
- To enable the students to understand and to master the teaching skills of different teaching methods.
Objectives of the M.Ed. Course
- To Prepare professional personnel required to staff College of Education at Pre-primary, primary and secondary levels
- To prepare professional administrators and supervisors for position of responsibility in educational institutions such as Departments of Education.
- To Prepare persons for various psychological services such as psychological testing, personal, educational and vocational guidance, statistical services with an educational orientation.
- To prepare persons for participation in programmes of Examination reforms and educational evaluation.
- To prepare persons for organising curriculum, development and preparation of instructional materials.
- To prepare personal through systematic study and research that will contribute to the development of education literature and to the growth of educational discipline.